Thompson’s is currently active in the following market areas:
Refrigeration retrofit and service.
- Heating, ventilating air conditioning design and installation.
- Specialty environments for computer rooms used in telecommunications.
- Planned maintenance and service of all commercial systems described above.
- Retrofit of existing aged systems.
- Professional appearance and a courteous attitude.
- Well Identified Thompson’s Uniforms.
- Fully stocked & equipped service vehicles.
- Work with minimal interruption or inconvenience to your business.
- Each technician has a cellular telephone for ready access for response to your needs.
- Lap top computers for system link ups
Our Service technicians are committed to responding to client needs. Collectively, our service team has the experience and electrical support to effectively and efficiently fulfil your service and retrofit needs. Our motivation is always to provide excellence in customer service through respect, trust, and competitive pricing.
Thompson’s participates in the industry’s apprenticeship program, employing at least one apprentice at Refrigeration & HVAC level four (Equivalent to Trade Certificate). The remainder of our technicians have attained full Trades Qualifications and hold ESTA & ESTB electrical service technician tickets.
Our office is manned from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday-Friday to provide prompt and attentive response to service requests. After hours is handled through a 24 hour service manned directly by our on call technicians.
Our Service Department has the will and capability to support all aspects of this work in a manner that will be entirely satisfactory to our client.
- Experienced dispatching staff
- 24 hours service, 365 days per year
- We arrive when we say or stay in touch with a response status
- Direct Contact with technician by cell
Emergency response is always given the highest priority. With our technicians working throughout the Central South Island we are always close to provide critical response when it’s needed. By accessing our technicians by cell phone we can direct them to an emergency call immediately!
Onsite Service Administration
We know how important accurate records and reporting is to managing your business. Thompson’s Refrigeration & Air Conditioning commits to keeping the client informed through the following records and reporting:
- Only proceed with the authorisation and understanding of the work to be completed.
- Always have an authorised employee of client sign Work Orders for work completed.
- Maintain on site equipment logs for reference and auditing purposes.
Thompson’s Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is a Tertiary accredited ACC company and is committed to safety in the work place. On an ongoing basis all Thompson’s employees receive in house safety training. As part of this commitment to our employees and our customers Thompson’s maintains a Certified Safety Coordinator on staff to insure that all work is performed in accordance with ACC guidelines.